Wednesday, February 24, 2010





A Day in the Life of the Haigh Homeschoolers
I may end up homeschooling in the next season of my life and I have just the right mentor!  Aliah Haigh!  She gave me the ropes today with her mama Christie's help.  They are so wonderful.  I had a blast there today.  They use a curiculum called My FathersWorld.  It is awesome.  I enjoyed watching her do her reading, writing and math.  And it all centered around a biblical world view.  Incredible!  (I wish this thing had spell check!)

This was her reading material.  Are you kidding me?  How cool is this.


1 comment:

  1. As a fellow My Father's World user, I can totally attest to it's awesomeness!! It made doing kindy with Hannah so much easier for me as first time homeschooling mom!! Just wanted to give another thumbs up, to further help you in your search for curriculum if and when you do homeschool!! Love ya!!!
    Cindy Morris

    ReplyDelete