Amber has a love for music and worship. She has so many willing teachers here and I am again baffled at the love poured out to her.
She said, "Mama, can I play the drum and worship too?"
I told her she had to ask the worship leader for permissions to keep order. She hopped right up and after she was told yes, she jumped right in as if she knew what whe was doing. It was BEAUTIFUL. Again, like heaven coming to earth.
Her smile says it all.
I remember sitting down the last day that we were there and as I glanced over and saw Ava I almost was not imporessed that shw was not dancing around like the other kiddos. I returned to my own way of worshipping and then found my self consumed in the the Song of Solomon. It was a bit uncomfortable to be honest. You know there are some racy things in there. But the over arching theme is the love for the Bride.
Ava walked over to me and showd me what she was drawing and what she felt the Father showed her was a beautful BRIDE! I chuckled inside and was thankful that I did not interupt her. She drew every part of her attire first if detail and then drew a picture with the Bride waring it all. I was speachless. Al I could tell her was how beautiful her picture was and how it matched what the Father was speaking to me.
The instruments used over the 100 hours of continuous prayer and worship were pleanty.
Amber shadowed our school leader and then a little guys shadowed her.
The last day that we were there also we hit the town! We saw the port where Paul and Barnabus first landed in this county from Acts 12 and 13.
WE had time before our bus left to check out the area near the port and we found.......
For the first time in MONTHS......
For the first time in MONTHS......
a dream come true for this peppermint mocha lovin' chica-
The Girls' had their1st ever Java Chip no Caffine. Nina, you know who you are....created alonging in their minds to have their very own drink. They were so stoked. So was I. YUM.
We met beautiful people daily. This woman was making dry soup mix as we stopped for petrol on the return home. It was neat attempting to have her teach us about her job.
These ladies were her fellow team members that were on the roof top stomping on the dry herbs.
Breathtaking.
We are loving this season of training. Learning to tell stories of His love and transformation. Learning to ask questions instead of offer solutions right away. We are learning to look at the roots and not the fruits in nations.
























WOW! What a beautiful place! Love the starbucks picture. :)
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing these beautiful pictures from Turkey!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! What an amazing experience!
ReplyDeleteWow! Very awesome. I have a lot of friends that are a part of IHOP [international house of prayer] where they have 24/7 prayer as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my blog today.
redemptionisbeautiful.blogspot.com
What beautiful pictures! So neat that your kids get to participate in that.
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures! Great memories you're making for your kids. Looks like it was an amazing trip!
ReplyDeleteHi Heather! I am so glad you stopped by so that I could come over and "see" your corner of the internet. I have never heard of these prayer groups but let me tell you what a great opportunity for you and your family. And you are in Turkey now? WOW!! My passion is culture and travel, you got me here :) I am following your blog now! LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete