Or as Dusty has penned "See ya later!". I beg to differ some. He seams to think that we will pick up right where we left off sometime in the future and that is totally cool with him.....WHATEVER I say! How do I put to rest the need to see and talk to my sisters (in Christ) daily? "How" I ask? Here I am down on my knees God and I must ask how. The best is yet to come is what I here you tell me. Father help me to find the balance and richness of maintaning the cherished relationships I have been given and the yet the normal urge I feel to make new friends. Help me Father. This seams totally hard. I guess that is how I know I need you God , right? Pastor Bob told me a few weeks ago, "Heather, LIFE church has been where you got your feet wet, now it is time to jump into the river". I embrace this idea and I will obey and go, I want nothing more than to be in God's will. Yet I so badly want to hang on ....Teresa told me today.."You'll take LIFE church with you". I liked that. Another sister, Melissa said today that "Gods favor is upon us". Boy did I cry while our Thursday morning Beth Moore study group prayed for me. I feel so liberated and free. Thank you LIFERS!!!! http://www.getlife.info/
So, We had our send off dinner at the Haigh's in Baldwin City this week with the Pempin Family. The 15 of us (yes we all have that many kiddos!) and It was awesome! I love you Christie and Kim. I would post some pics, but like the heading I went to extract the files and the little card made a big crunch sound like a cheetoe! Yikes. 4 months of images gone. Good thing I have the real thing, the memories that those images cannot even capture. Bummer though!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment