So, the follow up appt today w/the Dr. went great. They did not attempt to drain
the mass, instead they gave me antibiotics. She gave me a discount card for the
pharmacy...the price w/o it ...$59/ with it...$13. PTL! Glad to have this latest
sickness behind us. Ready to focas back on way more inportant things like
outreach prep! I cannot believe we leave in 3 weeks, Where has the time gone?
Wow. I went to Target tonight (ALONE!) and dropped $125 on sunscreen, razors,
meds, bandaids and so on. It was nice to get out and shop. Even if it was boring items
like bandaids the retail therapy was nice! I have never been so shopping deprived in my
life! lol. The funny thing is I don't miss the stuff, just the getting out and about. Hmmm?
Must get my nose into our lastest read...Spiritual Warfare by Dean Sherman. Loving it.
Believe it or not Dusty is reading it right now too....What happened to my husband? lol!!!
Ni-Night!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment