bit bias! Haa! What a fun weekend we have had. In honor
of Mothers' Day and Amber's 6th birthday we spent Saturday
in Denver. I love my family.
1st stop the Denver Downtown Aquarium!
This is one of the best aquariums we have ever been to.
The girls loved this!!
The Sting Ray pool was a HUGE Hit with Ava, she so badly wanted
to hop on in!
The Garry/Northrop Gang in the mouth of a Billion year old
Sharks mouth...Billion? I cannot wait to see the faces of the
scientists on the day Jesus returns!
Ava and Britney climbed to the top of the coconut tree! Thx to the Haighs she was
a pro at this! Not a bit scared, then again when is Ava scared? >
Then off to lunch next door! Where her daddy had then sing en Espanol Feliz Anos!
Then off to lunch next door! Where her daddy had then sing en Espanol Feliz Anos!
Next stop.....Elich Gardens! Formaly know as
6 Flags over Denver!
One Birthday girl, barely legal to ride.......One poofy Up-Do that did the trick! lol!!!
I am so bummed that we did not think to get pics of her actually
on a ride....at least I got one after the ride!
The ferris Wheel was GREAT!! Ava insisted on trying to rock the
ship....I was so freaked out! It was me and 4 kids! I was a nervous
wreck! lol.
I am so very blessed. It was so nice
to get out, and treat ourselves. I will admit I did freak
a bit when the clerk said "$123 please" at the amusement park.
The cool thing about Colorado Springs is the everything is free.
The Garden of the Gods trips are such a blessing and FREE!!
Today was awesome too. They lavished thier love on me and I
am feeling well taken care of. I think it has alot to do also with last weeks teaching on The Father Heart of God. The teacher ws not my Favorite, but the school staff really filled in the gaps and on Friday we had a Recovery style letter writing 3 step process that brought alot of healing all the way around. It was beautiful.
I MEANT TO BLOG THIS 3 DAYS AGO...Whoops, it went into the DRAFTS?
I have really got into reading while here! I find it so relaxing to rest this way. I am not at all a fiction kind of girl, but that has changed recently. We are reading The Shack as a class and I am really loving the strange look at God having a mothering heart....and I cannot stop reading this book called 'Restoring The Borken Family of Abraham: New Life For Muslims'. It is so interesting to learn about the origin of the Islam, Mahhamed and the Quran, and it's contents.
So, good. So, today(Thursday) we met in our outreach teams for the first official time!
I learned a few fun facts about Turkiye.
HABAKKUK 1:5 Look at the Nations! Watch them and be amazed and shocked. I will do something in your lifetime that you won't believe even when you are told about it!!!
They are the worlds leading tea drinkers.
This is a secular country, not a governmental Muslim country
still 99.8% claim to be Muslim (Sounds like most Americans claiming to be christian)
Geografically it is a bridge to Europe, and can unite the middle east and Europe
It will take 24 hours of travel to get there!
The 2 churches in the book of Revelation that had good reports(Smirna and Philey) are still modern day
flurishing cities, the others are goat fields, vanished.
REVELATION 7:9 When I looked there was a great multitude of people, so many that I could not count. They were from every nation, tribe, people.and language on earth.
To be a disciple I have to stay a learner! Um, hello, that is not hard at all for me! I LOVE to study and learn! Almost to a default at times in my walk...I sometimes want to read about the love of the Father and forget to EXPERIENCE it!
So, last night (now last week...lol) after girl's night out some of us ladies went to the coffee bar here and talked forever it seamed. My beautiful friend Bamari from India and my friend Beth from Oregan kept talking on and on about prayer healing. BlaBlaBla is wall I heard for a few minutes...actually and hour. So, I insisted on chalanging much of what they talked about as the others listened. Ohhhhh something has been brewing in me over the last week or so, and are I thought I had victory over. The Mom issue. I have made my appologies, got right with the Father about things with her but still I struggle in the area so much. So, Bamari and Beth worked their 'magic' on me and I wept like a child, for an hour almost. I was blown away. Nothing ho-key....just confessing to God my independence in pushing through to healing instead of handing it over to Him...I felt like a ton of bricks was lifted!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment