Sunday, May 23, 2010
The Lump
I just got home form the Dr. I found a strange golf ball sized lump near where my thiroid is. The Dr. Thinks it is a swollen gland maybe from my strep 2 weeks ago. But just incase she is having me do blood work Monday to check my Thiroid levels. It is weird I have to say. It is sore to the touch, on the right side of my throat only next to my voicebox, and was not there 2 weeks ago. I would venture to say it is new with in a couple of days? So, please pray for complete healing. I need a nap....after the dr. we went to a regional skate/BMX competion at a near by park. WE HAD A BLAST! Today was the 1st 80 degree day here yet, so it was noce to finally soak up some sun! GOd Bless!!!
Labels:
Health
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment