Thursday, May 27, 2010

No Thyroid issues!!! PTL!

Whew! I am glad to report that I just have an abnormally large
swolen Lymphoid. I go to the Dr. tomorrow to get it drained.
That sounds like no fun, but way better than the other. I am
so thankful. (it is clogged from the strep throat I had 2 1/2
weeks ago...it was susposed to drain away the sickness, but
got clogged.)

We had a great day in class today. This week we have been learning
more and more about our personalities. This is vital due to the
fact that our big group of 70ish will be splitting up into 4 groups
in 3 weeks to head out! We are gonna have to learn to adapt to
working with very different personality types, or learn to tollerate
other exactly like our selves! We role played today the method in which
a 'feeler' would fire a person -vs- a 'thinker' It was halarious!

So, on a GREAT note....thank you to everyone that gave to our ministry
(can I call it that yet...lol) in April! We had a "up to $1000/ $ for $ chalenge" from the Schwab family of LIFE Church in Olathe, Ks! It was
definatly met plus $1,100!~for a total of 3,100! Amazing. Our outreach $ is complete and we have the funds to get our last minute loose ends done also like....outreach insurance,all of the many supplies, typhoid meds and more! God has been so faithful to provide!!! We are right on target! FANTASTIC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment