Monday, September 20, 2010

The FroHawk

Yes, that is a frohawk or how ever the youngin's say it!   lol.   I love it.   He an Ted Aquired this look together while in Turkey during a man's morning.   lol.  I love this guy.

He has grow so much closer to God and to us that I don't know how to put into words.   So, I will now make a funny comparision.  His renewal in Christ is like going from a normal 'Dusty cut' to a 'Dusty frohawk'. It's a bold, fresh new walk.  One that sees little limitations, one that refuses to hide his steps of faith. One that is fucused on heavenly matters.  I have never felt to close to this guy! Unity is something I have dreampt about for my family.  I used to struggle with being the woman that tore down her man. Today like his new cut, I admire him, and instead
trying to lead him I am helping him, on the back of his new hair do that is....and in the real world to.  God, I thank you for my man.  The thank you for taking a broken hurting woman and showing me the true value in Dusty.  The value you have put
on him.  I ask that you would continue to champion in me the ability to trust in him and the ability to work with him in ministry and with our two girls as well. Thank you for forgiving me for my destructive behaviors and reminding me that those old ways are dead and have been long thrown as far as the east is from the west.  I will be the wife you have designed me to be.  I will honor my man.  I will do this because of who you are Father. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment