Thursday, September 9, 2010

Home(in Kansas)schooling.... Oh How I Love The

Let me count the ways

Number 1:
Seeing that beautiful face all day long.


















Number 2:
Seeing this adorable/Ornery face all day long



















Number 3:
I finally feel like I am doing what God
called me to do a long time ago.  This
is working well for the Northrop Fam!

Number 4:
I get to be at my BFF's Christie Haigh
house learning how to do it by watching
her wonderful style.  Did I mention she 
acquired all of our materials, and we are 
staying with her family for a few weeks while
we are home in KC raising support?
The blessing of this all is almost too much!
Thank You Lord for teaching me to free 
Receive! 

WE REALLY ARE IN MINISTRY?
Adjusting to the idea that we are missionaries is
interesting to say the least!  Sometimes I am on a
major high. Like today, when we dropped by a
few churches, one was a popular denomination that
had a hurting receptionist talk with us. God clearly
told me to pray for for her so I did.  It felt so good
to obey Him and reach out right here in small town America.
Like tonight, at our old church in
Baldwin City where we spoke for a few minutes
to the congregation (totally unexpectedly).  They
received us WELL, and we all came back to
the Haigh house like it were our own house( that's
how welcome they make us feel.)  Nice, right?   We
gave out a lot of info, and chatted for ever bragging
on God.  A good night of connecting with friends
about the work God has for us.

So then there was this morning, where Dusty my...
for 10 years as a Sysco Man, woke up every
morning at 5am to start his day, got up at 8:30am.
I fed the girls breakfast, was well into schooling them
and then he rolled on the stairs!  What?  Weird!!
Threw me off and I had this strange feeling as if we
were running a chain type business, where people well,
like Mary Kay, have a party and get these cool rewards
type of thing.  (I can say that because I used to do that!) 
You get my point?  I am feeling a bit like a fish out of
water at times.  I think it's okay though, beings we did
just sell everything we owned less than a year ago,
and we have been staying with friends and so on.  Ahhh,
Father help me!  Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment