KC Renn Festival, me and my girls
It's a new day, shhhh...I bet though in Colorado Springs it's still Thursday! So, Trudi Gager and I are roomies at the moment and have been for 5 days. Her family is the lastest family to house us while home in KC. Only 4 days left! She has shown me all of her fav blogging friends blogs. The Anderson family blog was my fav. This gal and her brood are great and so is her idea of getting the mamas in FRONT of the lense! So these few images go out to you Trudi, thanks for showing me around the blog world! This is an every Thursday deal, I might try to hit it occationaly.
And since I am on a roll, I thought I would add a few pics from from todays Pumpkin Spice Latte playdate and luncheon at the Morris Household. (Since Ava so kindly took a pic of mama and friend Cindy.)
This pic is bitter sweet. It is the last time I will hang out with this sistah of mine before we leave home again to serve God with YWAM. I am so excited to get back, but it was AMAZING to be home in KC the past 8 weeks raising support and doing Life with our friends again.
I am loving this new hair cut I got for free! Well, trade out that is. And the tan too! Trade out! My friends Nikki (Spray tan)
And since I am on a roll, I thought I would add a few pics from from todays Pumpkin Spice Latte playdate and luncheon at the Morris Household. (Since Ava so kindly took a pic of mama and friend Cindy.)
This pic is bitter sweet. It is the last time I will hang out with this sistah of mine before we leave home again to serve God with YWAM. I am so excited to get back, but it was AMAZING to be home in KC the past 8 weeks raising support and doing Life with our friends again.
I am loving this new hair cut I got for free! Well, trade out that is. And the tan too! Trade out! My friends Nikki (Spray tan)
And My friend Jill(Salon mama)
Are part of what I call my 'Best end of the Deal' society! It's the best way to roll I tell ya! Each mama thinks she is getting the better end of the deal because it is our time and talents we are trading. I love it. Father God, please, as you know I am now a spray tan junkie. This was an innocent explorative way to help out a sister with her new business. (And it is so healthy as opposed to all of the sun I used to get on that
wakeboard boat of ours we sold to serve you Father, right?) I promise I did not mean to enjoy it so much. But since I do, please send someone my way in Colorado Springs that wants to be a part of the 'Best end of the Deal' society!
How did I go from Embrace the camera to spray tan prayer? I need some zzzz's! And p.s. Thank you Father that I LOVE MY MAN so much these days! He is the most handsome missionary I ever did meet!



okay, love your ETC picture :)
ReplyDeletecan i say i'm so jealous that you've been hanging with trudi---i loooooove her!