Thursday, November 18, 2010

Security at it's finest! and the new tooth!

Not sue if you can see it...the flesh colored headset....or the beat cha up batton....but their there , oh yeah!
He loves serving this way here at YWAM sf @ the Park!!!  And I feel much safer knowing he is the security man!

 And the Turkish alliance newbee!  It was so cute.  He set up 2 tables full of merchandise to sell to raise funds for the Nations.  Not bad for this truck driver turned Missionary!  And all I did was SHOW UP!!!
Who ever would have guessed that I would be okay with that?  The bliss of finding my place in my family!  I homeschool and serve my man (and do a few odds and ends hjere at YWAM) as unto the Lord and he serves as the full time Missionary guy!  Loving it!
 Ava was trying on some gear for sale at the Az table before the nights bazaar!
 And of course, a few images of Ava and her newest tooth. 

Too stinking cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment