Monday, January 31, 2011

Gonna get a linky part-aaaaaaaaaaay goin' soon! Shhh, It's a secret

lol (is that still COOL to type anymore?)

Isn't God amazing, how he takes us, a shell of what could be and then cultivates something beautiful? 

(I think it's nothing short of a Miracle.)  

And Must be SHARED about like fertile seeds.
So, I have been trying to figure out for a while now since seeing the embrace the camera link from Emily's blog and loving the feel of a community of peeps all in unity on a single idea for the day.  To get in the pic with your kiddos!  I was so blessed by joining in on the fun.  And still will faithfully.  Because, pics with me and the kidds are far and few between before this Thursday linky party.  It has inspired me to 'get in the frame' more often.  I know my girls' and future fam will truly blessed by pics of lil ol me.  Thanks Emily for reminding me the value in me. 

So, God told Abraham that he would be a Father to a great nation.  The nation of Isreal and also the Father of the Muslim people.  Wow, His great mistake of taking Haggai unto himself, lead to the beautiful Muslim people.  But God still, despite of what would come thousands of years later (now a days) told him this.  Your descendants would be as many as the stars in the sky.  and you would .....
BE BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING.
This is where I am trying to go with the Linky Party.
BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING.
I have to do some art work and find the best day to post, but it will be coming soon friends. 
Soon.
(2 hours in between)
How 'bout this for soon
 
Look for it Wednesday,

it will be here! 
This is a way that we can brag on our Glorious God,
and our Shepard King. 
Tell the WORLD about IT!  Go get 'er done folks. 
Reach out,
reach up,
reach down to help another out and then
share how it came about,
keeping the Glory on HIM might be the tough part for me,
cause I have zero self confidance issues (usually). 
and hey, flip it around if you want to,
share about how some one else was Blessed to bless YOU!

Your off....I know that you already have stuff like this in your life (and if yor my sistah Christie you will have too much to share!)  Now pick Wednesdays to share how God has touched you.....Now get ready to BRAG on our GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment