Sunday, January 9, 2011

Matthew 10:29

                                                                                                                                Photo by Katie Lloyd
The weekend is so lovely I have to say.  Sleeping in while Daddy takes the girls hiking, (I'll share those photos later on next week,) getting caught up on all of my chores and meeting a new friend.  Her name is Kim. Whew, cause I am so bad at names.  One of my BFF's is Kim!  Easy to remember.  She is here for the DTS and is about my age.  She is a beautiful woman. Did I mention she is from my home state of North Dakota too!  Her accent reminds me so much of an aunt of mine. I cannot wait to get to know her better.  She is coming with us to church in the morning and to the Missions class at New Life.  Oh, and someone gave us a $50 hunk of filet mignon tonight after Dusty helped him pick up a fridge. Another example of God's very effective provision.  Have a great weekend friends.  I heart you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment