Some have said, "Wow, thats a big commitment",
or
"thats alot of work"
They are totally right.
It is.....
It is, all worth it.
While we prepare for a life of service and
worship abroad in another Nation, I see no better
way to bring the Father
our worship this Easter.
Today was our 1st Saturday (6 hour) rehersal for the Amazing
CROWN.
This is the companion theatrical presentation
for children
by children
(and a few parents too)
of the THORN.
You can check it out online!
Today we did not have a whole lot of down time,
but when we did God used it to help the kiddos build relationships.
It was a beautiful sight to watch them all hang out getting to know each other.
Ha, ha.
(We are Towns people)
The costumes were ready about an hour
before it was time to leave.
Amber was TIRED
and not so impressed at the
heat that
the costume brought!
SO CUTE THOUGH!
I am so humbled to be apart of this show.
Then after we left New Life it was off to a friends
Skate Party.
Jakub turned 8;)
There is something WAY cute
about skates on Amber.
Bummer that after I took OFF
her skates I realezed her wheels were
almost locked up!
Poor girl could not roll.
I wondered why she looked a bit
off her game!
I think she was to tired to tell me!
P.S. I am missing the Gerry Girls. We have had quite the CDTS reunion here lately. Half of our school is back, but not the Gerry's. BooHoo. Wisconson needs you we know, but know we miss ya. Muah
P.S. I am missing the Gerry Girls. We have had quite the CDTS reunion here lately. Half of our school is back, but not the Gerry's. BooHoo. Wisconson needs you we know, but know we miss ya. Muah










No comments:
Post a Comment