Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Learning the way around- Scavenger Hunt!

 I wish I would have not thrown away the hunt list, but I did. 
BUMMAH! 
Above we were to aquire a beverage called Ayran.  It is a salty, yogart drink that most peeps I know do not enjoy.  Except for My Aussie sister.  She got her own and the rest of us shared.
 Then we had to take a photo with the country's hero, the amazing man that created a democracy out of this land.
Then find an ancient 4,000 year old Lycian Sarcophagus.  Where was it you ask?  Next to the local poast office of coarse.  We barely stumbled upon it.
 Figure out the price for one kilo of ground beef.  Um, either we need to find more income or eat chicken!!  Thats almost $8 Us Dollars a pound.
 Find the Fish market, check
 Hang with a stranger and have tea with them, check.  Then the Aussie found a way to to get the tea for free.  Shocking, nice job sistah-

Find the giant swings in old town,
FUN!
These folks are fun, so glad to be getting to them and this beautiful city all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment