The rainy season sky above our new city ( for the next 6 days that is).
We explored the area as soon a s we arrived to snag lunch and a few nessisary items such as dish soap and grub.
On the way we grabbed lunch and then saw the wood pile that was being used to cook our food with, um. YEah, J.C. gives us super natural health!
Our roomies for our here are a young fam with 2 girls like us. They had alot of fun hanging out on our exploration,
Hello beauties
Then it was back to the pad for some school or nap. Amber chose nap while the rest of us studied. Dusty likes to study with his eyes wide shut;)
We hit the opening ceremonies after dinner, it was so amazing to see God's children gather from every continent on the globe (except for Antarctica.) There are a gaggle of folks here.
The Girls were incredible. Ava and Amber both surprise Dusty and I alot these days.
Amber not only tatooed a friend of hers arms, hense the 5 day Brn image above but when asked to pray over students from our school she did , and then she said "I prayerd over 2 other girls too that I did not know." Amazing.
Then she got to meet a young lady from Scottland that had the longest dreads I have ever seen. She got to touch them and ask a few questions about them to her new friend.
I love it.
We are feeling so blessed to have this week to sit at the feet of Jesus. To soak in his presence and to listen to the heart beat of the Father.
To worship the holy lamb of God.
And expect Him to move because we prayed.
I cannot wait to see what comes of this week.
Ni-Night!







No comments:
Post a Comment