SO, picture a life w/o out Mexican food around all the time.
Very bazaar.
Good thing now that I have a kitchen again,
after an 18 month sacrafice of not having one....
I am becoming quite the cook.
I must say...
cause if I want comfort food from Kansas I have to do it from scratch!
Who knew you could gather 7 different herbs and such (that I already had for other recipes) to make it on your own?
Man, I feel like a woman.
Then these very hip young chicas taught me all about a new thing called
Hmmm, will I now get 5 hours of sleep a night instead of 6?
We'll see. This thing is pretty
cool I must admit.
Gotta run, cause I need to get back to it;)


HMMM looks delicious and all you girls look VERY HAPPY! I should do a Mexican food girls night! :)
ReplyDelete