Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I got a new hairdo

    So, to sacrafice (due to not trusting God with my desire for fun hair)  and settling with drab is so not cool. I have had enough!  The action step back to coolness you ask? I got a new hairdo,
    I think its Rad.
    Why does new hair make me feel
    skinnier?
    Who knows, but I like it.
    Christina, the Rad stylist
    and sister to my friend Teresa....
    (from the recent birthday party post)
    Has a beautiful salon
    in Osawatamie. 
    And you wanna know what?
    (Gonna take a minute to brag on my God)
    Teresa gifted this hairdo to me and when she went to pay,
    Her sister said.
    "No way, I not going to let you pay."
    She went on to say she considered it her offering for the week to God.  No matter what country or culture I am in, or how long I think it will be between hair color... I will stop trying to be "natural" as a sacrafice to the cause?  So silly.
     
     

1 Samuel 15:22
Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice.
                                     (My mama and I a few weeks ago)

Cause dishwater blonde is so not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment