Today is the begining of the rest of our lives!
Why you ask?
Because we officially sold our beloved Truck.
So, today I took Miss KateLynn's 17th B-day pics. It was fun. We did the entire fam too. Anyway, it was much later in the evening and the birthday surprise had arrived from the body shop (they got it all detailed up.) Her mama really wanted this to be a surprise and it was. I asked her to go out in front of the pretty tree so I could take another pic.
HeHeHe. I love the image above. Her obedience and attentiveness is classic!
HeHeHe. I love the image above. Her obedience and attentiveness is classic!
She was totally surprised, it was almost a tear jerker for me. I luv it.
I love this raw emotion!
Ahhh, one happy 17 year old and daddy.
There we are, in the reflection, ahhh. Treat her good KateLynn.





No comments:
Post a Comment