This is my first 'Embrace the Camera' while living abroad.
That is, in a real house that I can call my own now.
HaHa!!
I am so happy to be here in Asia Minor doing life.
You should 'Embrace the Camera' this summer too.
It will bring the YOU into the frame!
Trust me, it isn't so bad after a while.
Click the link at the end of the post to get in on the action.
Making memories with YOU in them is way cooler than you out of them;)
Okay, okay.
We got in on an the international day of prayer for this place! That was so, not planned.
How cool. Then a national holiday happened to take place the very next day! A day celebrating Children. It was so fun to get out and see the beautiful costumes and meet new people.
These dances were very detailed and must have taken weeks to prepare. These public school students rocked it out.
Here is Dusty doing what he does best. Woo-ing the planet one person at a time.
The national flag is red, so were the children. It was like the 4th of July or something here. Um, just no fireworks.
Ahh, the reality of moving has finally set in.
For a while I was feeling like I told EVERYONE I was moving but forgot to tell myself.
Ever felt that way?
The Spring flowers make me feel at ease though I must say. This desert mountain setting is filled with color and life in the spring. Come June when the heat cranks up to 110 degrees these flowers will be gone. But for now they are here and they make me and my lens feel right at home.
I swear, these flowers were used in Avatar.
Seriously, yellow daisies that stretch to the sea? Now I'm feeling the Creative hand of God!
And then Khloe plops down in the center of them. Again,
evidence of the genius mind of God.
Later ya'll.
I have 2 kiddos to home school-
Peace out.

Take a risk and capture their favorite person (you, the wife, mama, grandma, or even dad!) doing life with them.









No comments:
Post a Comment