dis·il·lu·sioned
ˌdisəˈlo͞oZHənd/
adjective
- 1.disappointed in someone or something that one discovers to be less good than one had believed."the minority groups were completely disillusioned with the party"
synonyms: disenchanted, disabused, disappointed, let down, discouraged; More Hmm, I must expound on this soon. For now, I can nearly put up the word I think God shared with me about how I was feeling. He helped me put a word to how I am feeling. Nice of him, because I am needed something finite. Like a label to put on the box of my feelings today.We are back in KC after almost 5 years in ministry on a furlough, that seems to maybe be us transitioning back into suburbian life again for a while. Maybe for good. What ever that means. I have not blogged in for evah, living in a Muslim country will do that to a Jesus loving Blogger it turns out. I am inching back, and it is frightening. I am missing Asia like crazy.

No comments:
Post a Comment