Good evening all. Please pray for our Amber Lou. Her tomato soup
spilled on her at lunch today and she got 2nd degree burns. The dr. she
saw was a man of God and will see her again next week for free. Praise
God. Pray specifically for her pain level and her full recovery. She is such
a tough cookie.
I too had a rough day. My 101 F fever just subsided. The 24 hour flu bug
that the kiddos had last week finally bit me. I literally spent all day, weak and
achey, and feverish in bed. I was not able to go with them to the walk in clinic,
and did not realize the gravity of it all until an hour ago.
And, the Brightenbachs are here from LIFE Church. I have not seen them yet,
but they hung out here at YWAM all day. I hope I am well enough to see them
tomorrow.

poor Amber and Mama - both of you get well soon!
ReplyDelete