Monday, April 26, 2010

Risen from the Dead!














Oh brother!   Quite the past 4 days we have had.  I had a alergic reaction to the medicine they put me on for my strep throat and as a result got so sick that today it feels like I had stomach replacement surgery.  Yikes.  Glad to be fever free, 36hours into antibiotics and on my feet again!  I needed to get out so I just went and had my brows waxed!  And to my surprise there was a few inches of snow on the ground.  Ahh, the smell of fresh mountain air.  Felt like my lungs were taking in heavenly air after not having any fresh air for a few days.
So, Janine did my brows.  It was a bit weird to to to a new salon!  Jill if your out there reading...It felt like I cheated in you!  And the reason I say that is because Janine was so nice and good!  So good that I managed to somehow tell her my ENTIRE life story in 5 minutes or so. lol.  She had to of thought I just excaped from the Religious luny(is that spelled right? Lunny, luny?) bin.  It is funny what transpires after someone asks "this is your 1st time here..."  Anyway, glad to be back with the living....unfortunatly, the Brietenbachs got pukey sick too!  Jade Saturday, and Mike today!  The whole reason they drove 10 hours from KC to here was to sit in on a days worth of worship, prayer and classes!  Kimi and Jade are going to be able to participate atleast.  Poor Mike!  Amber Lou's burns are looking much better than when they happened Friday, thanks so much for your prayers.  Gotta get to class!  Chow!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe everything you guys have been through since getting there! The enemy is really attacking you guys! Keep fighting and stay strong.....he's attacking for a reason! God's grace to you guys!

    ReplyDelete