I feel a word stirring inside that is messy. Daughters were meant to have fathers. I struggle relationally because of huge def...
Search This Blog
Laughter heals the Soul
Were Servin' it up (the Good News) From Kansas to the Bible lands & back again....
Blogging about Foster Care, Moving Beyond Trauma, the Church, Missions, marriage and family. I call myself the ' Momja' because navigating through parenting teens these days makes me feel like a super natural Ninja. My Father is the Sensei.
I am passionate about living a Spirit filled life in Christ. Tapping into our real talents. Example you might ask?
I naturally love photography.
Supernaturally God speaks to me in pictures. We are but a shadow of our self apart from knowing God as Father.
Momja
I am a beloved daughter of the King, a wife to an amazing man now for 19 years, and a mother of 2 very different from each other growing ladies. Fostering tweens as well. I have been on a journey from 'Pampered Chef' (suburban Mid-western life)to ' um, where's my kitchen'....
Finally we are living the dream! In the Nation where the 7 churches of Revelation reside, this place is the worlds #1 consumers of tea and is the literal land bridge form Europe to Asia. Can you guess where? 6 years there and ...
We are back in Kansas again! I have a kitchen again!! I have 2 kids back in public school after years of homeschooling them. I took a job as a middle school para educator and am working full-time for the first time in 15 years. I love it.
We serve a creative God that values beauty, laughter and feminity.
We are learning how to take our salvation and activly live it out. To go from being blessed, to being a blessing! Just Like God promised Abraham. "Through you all nations will be blessed."
Our heart for the nations has now transformed into a heart for the fatherless. Foster Care, and the public school system. I took a job as a paraprofessional in a middle school and laid down teaching at our local church. Instead I gather sisters in a beautiful friends basement and we study the scriptures together and activate one another into the prophetic It's a new season!
The Rock-his name should be Peter
Us
Sisters-Daughters
Momja and Amber
SB Vaca to ...
Missionary humor
Best friends and Sisters
My man is always getting hassled about his guns. This young man said "Arnold!"
Ava our Dancer
Gunner Blue
Such a love for kids this girl has. A baby on the hip when ever possible.
The Jesus DVD in his language- Kurdish.
Amber rocks out the gift giving! One BRAVE cookie-
No comments:
Post a Comment