Sunday, November 21, 2010

Turkish-ey Bath Experience Clip

This is for your enjoyment purposes only.  Hope you enjoy.
So, Cheryl, if your watching this I hope your not mad at me. lol.  She is a trooper, and a naturally thin mama, so this should not offend her!  (And my dear sister in Christ.)  Anyway, she and I were in  together this past summer and, well.... I had to get a small portion of our Turkish Bath experience on camera.  This is too funny.  We had a blast there and I cannot imagine had we not had that experience together.  All of the ladies on our team went together and there is something to be said about taking a bath with your friends!  It broke down some walls for sure. 
We were there for hours upon hours.  It was dreamy after weeks spent in the 100 degree heat riding buses.  They washed our hair, scrubbed of all of our dead skin (sounds wierdI know) and gave us a massage!
On top of it all we sat on the granite slabs and poored cool water on each other and had a water fight!  Did I leave out the past where the Granite slab was over 90 degrees! 

And while I am talking about sisters in Christ I must let you girls know how much I miss you!!  I think we did every Beth Moore Bible study together that we could...I cherish those days of vulnerbility, growth, and laughs.  I cannot wait to see you at Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment