Today I am very greatful! We write our deposit and 1st months rent check today. (to YWAM here in Colorado Springs) and as a reminder of whom God provided this money through this is for you...AWANA club of LIFE Church, Kansas! $942.37 raised in the name of missions. The reason I am crying is found at a post a few days back...Missions Month results
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Embrace the Camera Thursday
Today I am very greatful! We write our deposit and 1st months rent check today. (to YWAM here in Colorado Springs) and as a reminder of whom God provided this money through this is for you...AWANA club of LIFE Church, Kansas! $942.37 raised in the name of missions. The reason I am crying is found at a post a few days back...Missions Month results
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

beautiful, beautiful story of our ever faithful Father. xoxo.
ReplyDelete