We have been hard at work here at YWAM! The past 3 days have been spent setting up our new home, meeting with ministry leaders, homeschooling and RELAXING believe it or not! The deep need in me to make a nest has come to pass, and God has provided well. Thank you God for meeting our needs and fulfilling desires that I did not even know we had! Your daughter is more than greatful for this season in what ever it holds. Thank you.
1st, here is a cute clip of Amber Lou reading her first page from her Bible reader this afternoon! We are so proud of her! And Mama is so happy to be in a space fit for homeschooling! Dice math is Awesome! Amber Loves it. Roll 2 dice and make math problems out of the numbers. Use the beans to assist.... and whalah! The answer awaiting! She is quite the mathmatician I must admit.
So, Ava drew a picture of her bible story today that she read about this afternoon. God providing the ram in place of Isaac. The past few months of Homeschooling on the go was not easy at all. Now that we are here and God has provided well for us I am so greatful. It is almost like I have forgotten the difficulties and can now rest in the provision. His provision is so sweet.
So, here is a peek into the Sweet provision from God this past weekend. As maybe you know the Elliott family of LIFE Church gave us funds for a good nights sleep...A bed! Here it is! The unvailing of the most beautiful bed a girl could dream of the Lord provided!! This is a pillowtop matress!
And the beautiful $70 couch and coffee table!!! All of my BFF's constant talk about budgeting and being money wise has set in! I am really stoked about this steal of a deal! Did I mension they threw in a tv and 40 DVD's too? Here is the play yard for the girls, it is just outside of the sliding glass doors. With the first snow due Thursday...this will make one cool winter play ground for the girls! And I will watch from just inside!
Soon we will share the area of ministy we will be working in, as soon as God lets us know! lol.
Until next time, God Bless!!!






Dear Ava and Amber,
ReplyDeleteHi this is your friend Hannah. I hope you're having a good day! I like hearing about your school, I like the video you did Amber! I like your pictures that are on your website! I love you, Heather I think you're having a great day too. I hope I made your day! Tell Dusty that too! Email more of their school to us because I like to see them. Bye!! See ya later alligator! After a while crocodile! Show Dusty this email. I hope you like it forever and ever.
Love,
Hannah :)