Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Missing K-Love (Kim Pempin)

View All Photos | Heaven Bound Images
Kimberly Pempin aka, K-Love.  Prego with #3...or was it #4.  (I lost track.) 

This is my fav portrait I ever took of her.  In all her glory.  The portraits I took of the adorable Julie Mills below a few posts prompted me to think of this portrait, and then I got to missing her.  I am doing alot of that today!  Another 'Not fair' from me.  It is alot easier to leave this time around though I have to say.  The last time I left I aquired a Tatoo on my wrist of all places in the name of the Lord!  After a Beth Moore bible study morning where we read about the Isrealites writing on their wrists 'I am the Lords' or something to that effect.  It's hot pink and black.  I think my mansion in heaven will be hot pink and black too. Whew, good thing I don't feel that squirrly this time around! 


Missing my BFF...she and her brood of 6 will be preaching/singing(she sings he preaches) 5 days after we leave in a little town near Topeka called Dover where they are interviewing for a pastors position.   Not Fair!  I am disgruntled about this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment