Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kit Kat's and Good Bye Grandma and G-pa Northrop

Hmmm, Halloween candy is (I think) God's way of telling me he loves me, cause KitKat's really do make me think just how sweet He must be!  So, as I eat this yummy treat here are a few fun Halloween pics!

 Yes, Trudi made those 'How to slay a dragon' costumes.  (Or is it How to Train a Dragon? lol)
 Aaarrg!  I love this girl.  Her hospitality this week has been top knotch!  Every Heather needs a Trudi!



Today we made a few rounds as we prepared to leave.  Dusty's Dad was one of them .


These Northorp Grandparents rock.  Their support means the world to us.  Thank you both for loving us as you do.

And yes, I got my last spray Tan from Nikki today.  My last Kansas Trade out! BooHoo!  I took Dusty's dad by MAJOR surprise.  He looked at me a bit funny and then I tried to explain that this was a bronzer that WASHES off and tomorrow I will look tan, instead of "like chocolate" he called it.  It was halarious.  Look how white my teeth are, and how pink my lips are, hehehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment