Thursday, December 2, 2010

Embrace the Camera



I love Thursdays.  Back home in Olathe this was Celebrate Recovery night.  I miss CR.  I miss seeing all of my sisters and brothers there and watching before my own eyes their progress in slaying the dragon (Satin) and kicking him out of their lives and LEARNING to walk out their salvation day by day. Keeping short accounts, or saying 'Please Forgive Me" for real when we have wronged someone  and making sure we did it daily.  Keeping short accounts has saved my sanity.   
So this Thursday I am posting some cute pics of me and my toothless wonder (Amber) and the rest of my fam.  (Thanks to this Embrace the Camera challenge.)  And listening to the new Super Chick CD that rocks by the way.  A great way to entertain the girls as I get ready for the day!  And did you know that I have become attached to my hot pink straightener?  I know what your thinking if you know me...YOU HAVE STRAIGHT HAIR.  I do, and now I have the cutest hair cut thanks to Jill Kessler that I can style really easy with the straightener.  Weird.  Girl with strait hair loves her new straightener from Jill. Maybe because its Hot Pink. lol. 

3 comments:

  1. Ken and I missed you guys 2 weeks ago, we finally shared our testimony! Besides feeling like I might puke, God once again showed up and brought even MORE healing for both of us, which was evident in the additional tears we both shared!! Love your pics, so cute!!! Hey, what template did you use for your blog? I'm playing around w/ different ones and can't find anything I like! I'm so not smart with HTML! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...super cute! I can't wait for snow!

    ReplyDelete