Thursday, December 30, 2010
Needin' some CR
Today was a rough one for me. (And it's only 3:25pm AHHHH!) We are home after a 2 week long trip to see family and supporters for Christmas. There was the normal family drama, this year though in the form of a heart attack for Dusty's step dad Bob. He has since been sent home and fixed up. We got to see family that lives far away, by spoiled rotten by friends up north and relax at home with the Elliotts. Cool right? Exactly my issue! Now I am here again, without my friends facing the daily grind of life. The Grind was exceptionally deep today. My hubby is improving much on his character, so this is not his fault what I am about to say. I need an emotional outlet, someone to talk to face to face. To process with or something. I had that times 10 in my former life, but no longer. He and I really did a poor job of communicating today. Really bad job. Ahhh. This thing called marriage is tough, especially when I am out of my comfort zone! I used to go to Celebrate Recovery 2 times monthly and serve and process through things, and I used to have a core group of ladies around me at biblestudy. I miss this so much. That's it, i need to find a CR group around here to go get some things off of my chest, WOW.....that is a great thing to admit! Glad I could use this post to realize that!
Labels:
Confessions of a Missionary Mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment