Monday, December 6, 2010

'What it feels like' - FFH

This is just how I am feeling today, just like the lyrics in this FFH song. 
"So, this is what it feels like to come undone.  Ahhh. This is what it feels like to be lead.  To find out if I except my brokenness.  I get more of me and more of you.  This is what it feels like to just walk away from everything I thought kept me safe, to depend just on You for every meal and find its better this way.  This may not be the road I would of chose for me, but I have never felt Him closer to me than I do right now.  So this is what it feels like to be lead.  "

The mountains were beautiful today.  The angel rays as we call them were beaming down  through the clouds and were almost consumed behind the big rocks that touch the sky but some of the sun shine made it past.  Beautiful.   The girls had skating lessons today and boy have they improved.


 Amber is having a bit of a tizzy over being the last one to the other side though.  It is good for her Dusty and I decided, considering she is good at so many other things.
They are so cute!  I might me a tad bit bias!

No comments:

Post a Comment