Hiya!
Hiya! Today is BUSY, so Only have a second, but I am going retro back to last summer with this post!
Mr. Northrop is still back in Kansas City working out out transmission issue so I am single mom, teacher and
workin' mama the past few days and in 30 min., I have a meeting to get to ! AHHH! Anyway yesterday I filled in for Dusty at the community worship and intercessory prayer time for the nation of Turkey. These are the pics I printed off and every student and staff prayed for these faces, these beautiful souls that need a touch from the Father. (God that is!) Will you do the same, check out the pics, see need and PRAY!
This Muslim man was our cabby and Dusty invited him into the church he
drove us to and .............
HE CAME! And stayed for the 2 hour fellowship afterwards instead of working his shift!!!
Above and below, beautiful families from OPPOSITE ends of the spectrum,
both needing the same thing:
The love a a Father.
Tis fam is incredible. We feel so connected to them. Would you honor there wonderful hospitality to us by praying for Nural's father? He broke his hip.
Thanks all!!! Mr. Northrop will God willing be home tomorrow!!!! Yipee!




No comments:
Post a Comment