
K, so today was a good 'ole day.
I actually left the pad, thanks to my friend Nancy.
Her daughters watched mine as she took me out to dinner!
We ate at Noodles and Co., um the best mac and cheese ever!
K, so Mr. Northrop is still gone back home to Kansas.
I am so NOT the quality time girl, so it takes a few days for the "I miss you"
mushy feelings to set in. Yup like when your nursing for the 1st
mushy feelings to set in. Yup like when your nursing for the 1st
time and wonder if today is the day , but when the
day comes , there is no questioning it any longer!
Like that, thats' how I am missing him now.
But, he is hard and fast on the campaign trail!
He by the grace of God is all over town the past 2
days meeting with anyone and everyone
willing to hear our vision for the lost.
God is so good.
Our 2nd largest
monthly support
commitment came in today.
Thank you Jones Family of LIFE Church!!
Wow, thank you Jesus for turning this crisis
(our transmission going out and having to go all the way back to Kaunas to get it fixed)
in to GOOD!!!
So, I got a break
after 4 days cooped up in our 2 rooms here at YWAM w/ sick kiddos,
went to dinner with a sweet sistah,
am missing my man (this is a good thing),
and had a great night at Bible Study.
p.s- Now I am bragging
aren't I, lol.
Ava will be getting her
2nd free pair of glasses
PAST the warenty mark.
Favor is oh so sweet!
p.s- Now I am bragging
aren't I, lol.
Ava will be getting her
2nd free pair of glasses
PAST the warenty mark.
Favor is oh so sweet!
A Good Day:)
No comments:
Post a Comment