Ava is pretty pale and at 102 degrees barley hanging in between her Motrin and aspirin doses. She has the chills and she does not like it at all. Her throat is pretty swollen and red. I hope she gets better as she rests or else tomorrow we'll be calling the Dr. PTL that he makes house calls!!
Dusty made it safe to Olathe, Ks. He got to stop off in Dover, Ks to say hello to our Besties the Pempins that are in transition to their new church that they will pastor. The girls' were a tad bit envious. His mama called and asked that he stay with them and offered help along the way if he needed it. He was so grateful. I am so glad that they will get some time together alone. Hopefully he will be back by Wednesday. I miss him already. It just dawned on me that I will have to sleep ALONE, weird!
So, here was the girls' dinner. Yes I had to up the anty w/Daddy being gone and really "sad sicky nicky hearts" as Ava put it. Amber Facebooked her Fav peeps while Ava watched a vintage episode of Benji, Man I cannot believe to story lines in that movie! Alot to talk through. Good thing that come on the heels of The 1st Narnia, which they had a blast listing to me show the similarities between the Kingsom of Heaven and the land of Narnia.


No comments:
Post a Comment