Our friends (here to scope things out and fill out their CDTS app) the Lierz fam, leave in the morning with Dusty. Dusty will be returning to Olathe, Kansas to get our transmission fixed on our truck. Whew, good thing it is (barely) still under warranty!
Tonight at about 6pm I got a phone call from someone I have not seen in 5 years. He had heard that we were in need of funds to make the unexpected trip to Olathe, Kansas to have our transmission repaired. He and another friend were staying (conviently), ACROSS THE STREET from us and thought that they would drop right on by after the closing night of their men's conferance that they were in town for to help us out.
$120 arrived at 11pm.
Um, excuse me Jesus...is that you? Oh yeah, of course it is, silly me for even asking.
This is the God that we serve.
This is the King that we will sit next to as
royalty on the day of His return.
$120 arrived at 11pm.
Um, excuse me Jesus...is that you? Oh yeah, of course it is, silly me for even asking.
This is the God that we serve.
This is the King that we will sit next to as
royalty on the day of His return.
So, I am a Faith filled girl. My cup is half full. That's right. On the Spiritual Giftings Test done in CDTS last year my spiritual gifts were, in this order
FAITH
WISDOM
LEADERSHIP
I tell you this because I am proud to be equipped by the giver of all good things, yes.....
But mostly to let you know that I am a get 'er done kind of girl to. All of that wisdom from on High gets to my big head and I take right off leaving my loving Comforter in the dust.
Not this time.
This time I did not fret in the storm.
This time I Asked, This time I sought, this time I knocked on His door and asked for help.
And like every time I try out this 'odd to this world' approach, He never let's me down. I am so thankful that
my Father loves me enough
to allow me to go through trials, so that I can call on Him and so He can teach me to TRUST. These tears I cry right now are those of relief and of worship. Tears of Joy from the heart of a rescued one.
my Father loves me enough
to allow me to go through trials, so that I can call on Him and so He can teach me to TRUST. These tears I cry right now are those of relief and of worship. Tears of Joy from the heart of a rescued one.
We've grow weary the past few months in this process God is taking us through, but he keeps showing himself dependable and I am now believing it is to prepare us for what's to come. Standing in a Foreign country, the 4 of us doing His work will not be easy. This is like Boot camp, prep for the spiritual battle to come.
I am learning to
I am learning to
(From the 1st chapter of the book of James)
2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

No comments:
Post a Comment