My week, reduced to a planned out schedule,
Ahhhhh, BEAUTIFUL
I love this life we live. Even if last week was....
Oh. My. School again!
Catch a cool You Tube clip at the bottom!
Catch a cool You Tube clip at the bottom!
The SMS (Strategic Missions Seminar) is now well under way. Week 2 starts Today!
I am in my element.
Not so much my adrenaline junkie hubby,
but he is doing much better now after completing his couple
hours of homework.
Um, Homework did I say?
YUP.
Me and my sistah Heather Webb,
who is back for this month long class did our journal
covers together Friday night as we giggled and caught up.
FUN.
So evah heard of Mind mapping? Tony Buzan is the
brain behind the idea and I...
LOVE IT
Not so much my adrenaline junkie man.
But the girls' on the other hand each made one!
The 1st one is about our little punkin' awaiting us in heaven.
We cannot wait for the day the Jesus sets all things
Right and we see her for the 1st time.
This was totally Amber's idea of the perfect
subject matter for her Mind map. Ava did
one about me. I threw it away at dinner on accident!
Bummer. It was very telling of her
"Trouble making, consequence giving, sparkly, shiny, daughter of a King" mama
as she colorfully illustrated.
Mine was all about what I took away from the weeks teachings.
Which were WAY DEEP.
I got to flesh through the question,
"What is the Church."
Wow.
The arrival of the Webb Family from Sunny Florida
brought a renewed Joy in my
Amber Doodle Bop.
She looked as if she had seen the Glory of the Lord
because the radiant glow from her smile all
week was so bright.
Ava is reminded of how great boys are, as if we needed that! lol
All of the kiddos are in class together when we are,
doing science, going on field trips, and
home school stuff.
Ava read to me tonight from her class notebook the dreams
and hopes of her peers.
One wanted to become a drummer, one a theater star,
and as Ava read what her dream was she
smiled at me in a beautiful manor.
"A farmer married to a Honduran man".
I thank God for the amazing resources for parents today.
All of the parenting classes and prayer groups,
because if I had not had them I would be scared out of mind.
The day that girl was born she had a fixation on men and as she
grew it did too. I remember being in tears over
it when she was 4. Then I realized something beautiful.
The key that unlocked my understanding about love languages
and how to keep open lines of communication about boundaries with my very affectionate girl.
Her love style reflects the desire of the Father for us to
"hop up on His lap and play with his beard"
(spoken by our teacher this week).
Thank you my Beautiful Ava for helping to see the Father in this light.
The closer the better for this girl, she reminds me a Heidi Baker.
I wonder if her Honduran Hubby and her will on their farm full of children and animals run an orphanage or what they will have themselves.
This I leave in the Fathers Hands.
He knows her way better than I do it turns out.
I love praying with her about this. Fostering in her the beauty of saving her
precious kisses for her husband. And that one day she will leave us and start her own family:) What a privilege that I almost missed out on because of the
natural urge to shush her, that would have
maybe caused her to put a wall up.
Thank you God.
For teaching me how to love your girl.
This is incredible, also from our fun teacher.
Enjoy






No comments:
Post a Comment