Thanks to my
Shepard King and these lovely Ladies!
Shepard King and these lovely Ladies!
(Heather, Heather, and Denise)
YES i will!
Oh yes I shall,
Does it sound like I am trying
to convince myself?
YUP
I am.
I do not know what I would have done this week w/o Mom's Lunch!
This is a weekly gathering of YWAM's finest staff.
The mamas!
Peggy Hawkins was our speaker this week,
and she was a hit!
She is an original YWAMer.
Her and her fam pioneered this Mission.
It was a privilege to hear from her.
She then gave us all an advanced copy of her new book!
SMS(the month long training we are in full time)
is kicking my fleshly butt.
Pardon my mouth.
We are this week studying the in depth reasons as to why half
of the worlds aid efforts FAIL
Yup
FAIL.
It's depressing.
I hope we get to the part soon
I hope we get to the part soon
where we talk about how to do it right instead of talking
about all of the wrong in the world of Relief Efforts.
This training is INVALUABLE.
A friend (thanks Mr.Elliott for beleiving in us) told me that before we
left over Christmas Break, and I so believe that now.
This training is INVALUABLE.
A friend (thanks Mr.Elliott for beleiving in us) told me that before we
left over Christmas Break, and I so believe that now.
With that I must go to bed. Tomorrow is the last
day of week 2.
PTL,
I need some R&R



No comments:
Post a Comment