Hi again everyone! So, how about this Linky thingy? I love it. Here is your 2nd chance to Brag on the goodness of our Father. So do it! No wrong way to go about it! Share today how you have been blessed out of the over flow of another or share how you have had the oportunity to Be a Blessing.
Here are the rules for Blessed 2 Be a Blessing: For His Glory:
1. This is a way that we can brag on our Glorious God,
and our Shepard King, so do just that! HE IS WORTHY OF OUR PRAISES!
2. Blog about your experience, (Tell the WORLD about IT!) Iinclude a link to our blog, or grab our button(ahhh, forgot how to add it to my side bar! Copy paste it to your post please this time.)
3. link your blog post up on mr. linky below.
4. visit the other
'Glorifiers"...give each other lots of compliments just cause we are children of the Most High! To be encouraged in this walk feels so NICE!
5. Don't feel pressured! Be your self and have fun, there is no wrong way to do this.
.
Go get 'er done folks.
Reach out,
reach up,
reach down to help another out and then
share how it came about,
keeping the Glory on HIM might be the tough part for me,
cause I have zero self confidence issues (usually).
and hey, flip it around if you want to,
share about how some one else was Blessed to bless YOU!
LINK -UP!
Go get 'er done folks.
Reach out,
reach up,
reach down to help another out and then
share how it came about,
keeping the Glory on HIM might be the tough part for me,
cause I have zero self confidence issues (usually).
and hey, flip it around if you want to,
share about how some one else was Blessed to bless YOU!
LINK -UP!
So, here is my BrAg on J.C.
Because of our fantastic support team I like to call them the
"Missionettttes & Missioneeers"
we were able to go from our 2 room pad here at YWAM
to a 3 room pad!!
I have never been so thankful for a RoOm in my life!
As you can see by the look on my face,
I am quite excited...
wanna know exactly why?
Here are a few reasons.
1.) I now have a kinda Kitchen!
With a Kinda counter top!
So, my microwave is out of the bathroom, and so is the convection oven!!
My toaster and coffee pot too! I have a total phobia
of mixing cooking and bathroom matters, Blame me? lol
2.) We have a Kitchen table!
So, I have a seperate eatery and homeschool spot.
No more mixing the 2.
PTL!
These seam maybe like simple things,
stuff of sorts.
And your right.
These things we cannot take with us anywhere really, not on an airplane
to share the Gospel.
Not home to Glory either.
But today, I will REJOICE! Because I am a loved daughter of a King,
and this Blessing brings me temperal joy and peace, here where I currantly dwell! And believe
He (J.C) rejoices along side me.
Over a few things that make our lives a bit more enjoyable,
for now;)
Thank you my brothers and sisters that partner with us financially, You have been blessed and have found the secret to this walk. To give it away. The Blessing that is. We are Blessed to Be a Blessing , for His glory, and with that I say Good day!
p.s.Gotta give a shout out to my Goodmorning Girls Club James study mamas!!!
I know that todays srcipture says not to pick favorites, but It doesn't say that I cannot be God's favorite! I love this study, thank you ladies for making this so much fun;)
Check out one of the mama's (Courtney)behind GMG's Blog, she has some awesome ideas for Valentines' Day for our hubby's. I cannot wait to apply some of what I just read!




No comments:
Post a Comment