Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mondays ExPloSion!

Wowee, was yesturday a Doos-ey!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
YWAM made the local news a few times over!

We had a bit of an EXplOsioN!
The City of Colorado Springs have a transformer on the property here that is right next to the kitchen. 
And, well it blew up and caught our builing on fire! 
AHHHH!

Dusty spent the better part of the day helping with the clean up act and rebuilding of the tall wood wall that is apart of our Kitchen.
We had no power (HEAT) from 9am until 9pm. 

So we did what any normal peeps would do, take the fam to Chik-fil-A for free fun at the play area!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I thank God that no one was hurt or that the fire did not spread?  Funny about that, not sure if you can tell from the pics that that secion of the campus is ALL OLD WOOD? 

God is so Good;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am so glad that the fire didn't spread - but I'm glad that you got to have some family time at Chick-fil-A :)

    ReplyDelete