Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Photo Confessions of a Missionsary Mama: Sak Saum ;0)

For Freedom,
yes freedom.
Hello Courage this past weekend was a blast.
One vendor was highlighted and it was
Check out their blog please
There you might read about the reality of a Cambodian girls life. 
How vital a job can be.  
Literally it can make the difference between a life of freedom and a life of sexual slavery. Check it out, and pray for our Sak Saum party that we will have here at YWAM for all of the ladies via Mom's Lunch in May.  Let me know if you want to order anything too! 
Thank you Father for Sak Saum's ministy,
and the lives you have and will restore.
Here are a few more Fum pics from this weekends Womens confrence at New Life
HELLO COURAGE
The lovely Miss Kim Trobee and assistant
These girls knew how to worship their Father:)
The Lovely Jennifer Peters of BLOOM


And worship we did.
And we had some fun with a Skit
Being a daughter of the King comes with pretty cool perks, aye?

I love being a GIRL!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I love the photos! I ran across your site sort of by accident. I'm a missionary and have been in Peru for the last 5 years. I also have a heart and passion for the 10/40 window, so I love your site!

    ReplyDelete