Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What the SKAT?

Kay, so this is what I have to see everytime Mr. Northrop brings the girls home
from a Daddy daughter Adventure.
It totally freaks me out.
I go sometimes...
usually when it is a big group.
Yet, I allow them to go w/out me.
Hmmm, makes no sense at all I know.
They have a BLAST to say the least, and I get stuff done!
I love this guy so much
So, what cha think?  We laughed a lot as Dusty downloaded these pics from his phone for me.  He thinks it is no big deal, maybe black bear, and white tail dear he just mumbled. 

I tell ya, this is what keeps my girls so well rounded cause this is what they get w/me..............

Lessons in blow drying!
(Look at that Brown eyed lil' Lou! at bearly 2!)
And,

Well manicured photo sessions!
(A trip down memory lane, what am i doing to my self! lol)

BUT with Dad...
SKAT

(God knew what he was doing when he made Adam and Eve,
the perfect compliment to each other.)
Nice job God!
And thanks for sending us to the Mountians for Missions training!

No comments:

Post a Comment