Today was a BUSY day!
All morning and afternoon we spent getting ready for Thursdays arrival of our new CDTS students and families.
We are so ready for them to get here!
As a matter of fact we had a family call today
and ask if they could come to our campus
instead of another due to childcare needs.
We are the only campus in the world that has a full all ages programs.
Then it was off to New Life Church for Crown practice.
Wow, has the show come together the past few practices.
Ava has a lil' side kick named Mia. They have loved hanging out at practices.
Amber took this pic ;)
These girls are doing such a great job. Rehearsals are picking up speed at 4 days a week. Early mornings and late nights, depending on the day. I love talking with them about the thousands of people (kiddos & their fams) that will see this story of the life of Christ. How God will use each cast member to reach the lost that will walk through those doors.
These ladies are a hoot, it is nice for this "church girl" to get her "church on" again! lol
I love to serve at a local church. It is one of the biggest honors to me.
So, more pics to come of the cast and such, but the golden guy is Gabriel the Angel and the scary guy below is his older brother acting as non other than Satin. The fight scenes are beautifully played out. There are slitherers the slither all over the stage and everything.
So, the post below I went on and on all about a bad day I had. When i went to
post it the body of the post disappeared, outta sight! And all that remained is what you
see. I wish i had the energy to retype it! But, off to dream land I must go, 6am comes early and with it comes the knock of my YWAM bestie Heather Webb with her workout dvd for us to do. We are past the 2 week marker! WooWhooo!








No comments:
Post a Comment