I am so glad to report that Registration day went fabulous! These families are going to love each other. Dusty and I just finished debriefing the day and he and I agreed that the dynamic is so unique, like they were all made to be here in this season or something, wait...IT's cause they were! lol.
I really am giddy right now at the fact that 13 peeps from our home church arrived today for this school. Are ya kidding me? For real? And none of them were as you might say today"tight" with us prior to coming. More like Church family, that we served along side and loved, but did not break bread with until we came home after our DTS to share of our experiences. Make sense? So, this means that God is going to deepen and widen relationship between our fam and our church fam that is here. I love how God works.
So, we too had a few formal procedures to go through, like getting Visa Photos for outreach in July.....
Ava, I think is at interesting age, where whe is going from young girl to young lady. I love this pic and yet it makes me freak out a bit at how old she looks! She is not even 9 yet!
I will end on this lovely note....part of the Lebeau fam from LIFE Church about to join my fam on an evening bike ride. I cannot wait to get to know these girls more. And who would of thunk it would be here, set apart from our same home towns that we would do it. Wow, again...
Father,
YOU ARE SO GOOD.
Your ways are so Creative, unexpected and just plain COOL!
As your daughte,r I say thank you for allowing my family to be here in this season, there is no place I would rather be, than smack dab in the middle of your will for me.
I love you;)
Your ways are so Creative, unexpected and just plain COOL!
As your daughte,r I say thank you for allowing my family to be here in this season, there is no place I would rather be, than smack dab in the middle of your will for me.
I love you;)




No comments:
Post a Comment