Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Photos from the 2nd pt.of our trip home to Ks.

Can I say it better than in pics?  No way!!!
We were able to swing on by and visit Baldwin City on our way to Dover, Ks.  Such a blessing!  Here I am with Bobbi Jo Halford, our 1st church's pastors' wife.  I LUV you!
Here is the beautiful Trinity, daughter of my lil' sistah Teresa
Next stop was the Haigh Household!  And playin' in the rain!
(Christie makes me look so good.)

Then she fed us a yummy lunch, and then Rice Krispy bars!
Then we made it to Dover!
And the Haigh girls' came on over to celebrate Aliah's and Isabel's birthday.
FUN!


Christie made yummy treats for everyone to celebrate and since the Pempin's are lactose intolerant she made amazing dairty free treats!
Here is Kim P, and her Daddy!  They care for him and are loving on him as he battle Alsheimers.



The Beautiful Pempin Fam;)


Then we had the incredible privilage of sharing our vision for Turkey at their church!!  Ava and Isabel were the candle lighters!

No comments:

Post a Comment