Sunday, June 5, 2011

Off... we almost are ready to go!

24 days until we head out!!!

This evening I took Dusty on a date, fun.  Just after I got to talk to my sistah Christina from o-Town.
The girls got to hang out with Felicia, a returning DTS student now on staff here.  She is 18ish, loves God and is super trendy and cute.  SUCH A GOOD ROLE MODEL for my girls.  We are so blessed to have authentic, HIP....
JC lovers here to pour into our kiddos!  Sounds a bit vain, but it really is not.  
Ava is almost 9 and thinks we, her parents are cool still, but an 18 year old girl that is sparkly, drives and loves God, way FUN!   

Tonight, I work and they watch Narnia, the Dawn Trader.  Fun, I have to admit.  I am loving booking rooms, praying through locations and such.  We leave in just 3 week.  Wow, I cannot believe it is happening already! 

Listing stuff on Craigslist, and purging is fun because it means we are almost ready to go.  But sad too, because I have grown to value my time here at YWAM sf.  Bitter sweet.  I just have to have faith about this all.  And i am glad to ;)
We are raffeling off an IPAD 2 to raise ministry funds for our outreach team.  15ish tickets to go!  That has been fun too. 
I love our team.  12 of us total for the summer.  I am torn about not coming home with them!  We will stay behind for training and be gone a long time this go round.  I AM so EXCITEd, but sad a bit too.  We will have to skype in at their graduation instead of be there in person.  Bummer, if it was not so obviously God's plan for us. 
Last week was Spiritual Warefare week in DTS.
Dusty had 2 major breakthough's on 2 different days.  It was so cool.
I was shocked as I listened to him repent to me from times long ago that i have forgiven long ago.  It was so healing for him.  I love that guy SO MUCH!!!!
Ni- night!

No comments:

Post a Comment