I love Kiwi's.
I used to think the only kind were the green fuzzy ones my girls' loved from the grocery store. Well, there are an entire island Nation of people referred to as "Kiwi's". This New Zealander is a gem, and she makes for the laugh of the party too, she is such a creative minded woman. I am blessed to be doing life with her in this season. It was so nice to pick up the 'ole camera and use it like I used to! These images are for her fan club back home. He we are below last week at a girl’s night at her pad.
I found this idea on Pinterest. Let's just say it is going to take a bit more practice or something. It did not turn out quite like the image we saw. It was a lot of laughs though, who put's nail polish in water and dips their finger in anyway? Hilarious Kiwi's, that's who.
You'll find the bright idea above and a lot of other cool ideas too. We made
the cutest Halloween decorations inspired by Pintrest as well.


When I saw the swirly nails on Pintrest, I immediately thought of you!
ReplyDelete