Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fireworks, Aborigines, Carmel apples and Colander Man-Happy Harvesting!


Haaalow!
Tonight was a blast. 
 Who ever said we Jesus loving peeps were boring got it all wrong.
This party had a few requirements. 
Well, really only one.
To enter, you MUST have a costume.
That's all, the bar was set and it worked, cause these guys worked it OUT!
(The Aussie and the Kiwi staring as: The Aborigine twins)

(Nerd, Roman Family, Aborigine)

(Black Panther,Sharpee from the Disney chanel and a lil' Cheetah)
(Burrito)
(Burrito night, YUM)
(Um, I think this little guys was someone from Star Wars, I am so gonna catch flack for not knowing this one-a Tiger and David Beckham-Hawtie)

(2 annoying American Tourists)

(A dance party, Thriller, oh yeah!)
(um, Colander Man and woman?)
(Sunshine, Zebra, Miss Liberty herself)
(The pass an apple to a friend from your neck game)

And the winners are....a 3 way tie.....(Says the Giraffe)

 
and then FIREWORKS! 
I can only imagine what the neighbors were thinking.
Nice job Kiwi for pulling this off. 
I will never forget my first Haloween away from the Mid-west.
It incorporated the 4th of July that I missed this year too! 
I love my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment