I so wanted to do a 'year in review' post today, since I had a birthday recently and turning 32 means I am "into" the 30's now and needs some sort of recognition for sure! But, then life as a wife, homeschool mama, student, mentor, and friend happened. Oh, well...save that for another day.
This is a day that my family was needing really bad. School days are long, our brains hurt and we are spending a lot of time away frome each other, sacrificially for a good cause.
Dusty made a great friend at the gym here and he just so happened to own a boat and by the grace of God he invited us out on a day that we were feeling homesick and needing a break. I love this pic of amber and I that Ava took. it is me, feeling blessed and relaxing, for the first time is weeks. Ahhhh, thank you Jesus for new friends and rest.










No comments:
Post a Comment