Back America!
We made it by the hair on our chinny chin chins, but we did indeed make it. God is so good and only He could have provided in such a big way.
These amazing girls' of ours are having a blast being back in America.
That is a bit of an understatement actually.
Christmas in Kansas was, um not exactly normal. I think it was 50 degrees out.
We have been all over the country it seems and have now settled in KC for 2 months.
In Wisconson though, the girls had fun in the snow for a week.
So, we have been praying about the girls' education while we were back. They both wanted to attend school and make friends and be normal kiddos. What is normal by the way?
They are leaving the backyard mobile classroom, I think I am a bit sad this morning as it is my first morning with them gone...
As they smiled for the camera I knew they were off to a day of fun and learning....
Dusty and I now have the day to work! I am happy for us all!
Thank you to everyone who prayed and saught the Lord on where or not to send them. It means so much to me that so many of you took this to God for us.







No comments:
Post a Comment